To make make sure we were able to hear from everyone who wanted to complete the survey and attempt to get a representative portion of the community, we had 4 methods for people to complete the survey.
- We had an online survey for people to complete.
- We had printed hardcopies of the survey stationed at local businesses for people could pick up or drop off surveys.
- We had versions of the survey available to print and mail in.
- We completed intercept (face-to-face) surveys where we interviewed 35th Ave NE business district users.
Read Past Posts Summarizing the Results:
- What We Learned From Our Survey
- Diving Deeper Into Our Survey Results
- What Kind of Business Did We Hear that People Want on 35th Ave NE?
*We had 1,038 people complete the survey by July 14th. However, we received 3 additional hard copy surveys in the mail that were post marked after July 14th. Therefore, the analysis above does not include these 3 hard copies.